Silk Lines

This web blog looks at what is happening in the dressage world in the West of Ireland

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Block TP almost completed!

Well tomorrow is the final day of the 5 weeks of Teaching Practice for the Block Release students. A very busy time for you all as well as a second visit from your TP supervisor. The terrible weather at the beginning of the term didn't help so I am sure you will all be most relieved that it's finally at an end.

Educational Technology classes begin again next Wednesday 10 February and we are planning to introduce Webquests and their usefulness for use withing the classroom. Very exciting stuff.

Personally I have enjoyed the TP visits and was most relieved to make the trip to Letterkenny in relative mild weather. The Gap always makes me nervous as I feel that north of that line there is a different climate to the rest of the west coast!! I was amazed to see the water at from the middle of the lake actually frozen even though the sun was shining. It was an amazing sight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home